Recent Posts

Best attitude WhatsApp status of the year

Best attitude WhatsApp status of the year

Best attitude WhatsApp status of the year


If you use WhatsApp then you must update your status on it. So if you are looking for some superb one line attitude WhatsApp statuses and best attitude quotes then you're on right place. Here is the best collection of attitude WhatsApp status. Choose any status and update it to show your attitude and style. Yes, you have a personality with style and you should make people know that what you are. Now, what are you waiting for? :D Express your feelings, show your attitude and impress people on social sites. You can use these statuses on Facebook too. I hope you'll like this collection and share with your friends. :)

Attitude one-liner:


1. Of course your opinion matters......not just to me.

2. If you don't like me and still watch everything I do. Oh, You are a fan. :P

3. I don't have the energy to pretend I like you today.

4. I have multiple personalities and none of them like you.

5. Don't get my personality and my attitude twisted. Because my personality is Me, and my attitude depends on You.

6. Hating people take too much energy, just pretend they're dead.

7. Honey, I got heels higher than your standards.

8. Don't ever for one single moment think you know me, just because you know my name.

9. They don't have to like you and you don't have to care.

10. If you don't like the way I do things, please feel free to mind your own business.

11. I don't need your approval, that's for insecure people.

12. If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me.

13. I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.

14. I'm having technical difficulties with my attitude today. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Avoidance is suggested for safety.

15. I am who I am, your approval is not needed.

16. Sometimes I wish I were a nicer person but then I laugh and continue my day.

17. I don't care about losing people who don't want to be in my life anymore. I've lost people who meant the world to me and I'm still doing fine.

18. It's not an attitude, it's the way I am.

19. Hate me? oh well, I'm still going to do my things and I hope it annoys you even more.

20. If you like me then raise your hands, if not then raise your standard.

21. My brain has no heart. My heart has no brain. That's why when I speak my mind I seem heartless, and when I do what's in my heart I seem thoughtless.

22. I don't insult people, I just describe them.

23. I know I'm awesome so I don't care about your opinion.

24. Stop checking my status, go get a life.

25. I enjoy when people show attitude to me, it shows that they need an attitude to impress me.

26. People say me bad, trust me I'm the worst.

27. Don't copy my style.

28. I don't need to explain myself. I know I am right.

29. You say I Can't, I say 'Watch Me'.

30. My smart mouth always gets me in trouble, and if it's not my mouth, it's my facial expressions.

31. I will tolerate a lot, but once I'm done, I'm done. No going back.

32. I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.

33. My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

34. I will never apologize for being me. You should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

35. If you think I'm bad then you're wrong, I'm worst.

36. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

37. I'm sorry my fault. I forget you're an idiot.

38. Life is too short don't waste it updating status.

39. I'm cool but summer made me hot.

40. My attitude is based on how you treat me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments