Recent Posts

40 best inspirational quotes about love you should know

40 best inspirational quotes about love you should know

40 best inspirational quotes about love you should know


7 billion people in the world but my heart choose you.

Sometimes I wish you were in my shoes so that one day you would be able to understand my pain and the hell I go through for you.

A good relationship is when someone accepts your past supports your present and encourages your future.

When you really love someone, age, distance, height, weight is just a damn number.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever.

Love makes everything lovely.

If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that I Love You.

Without you I'm nothing, with you I'm something, together we're everything.

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

All I want is love, sleep and good music.

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.

Love is not about how much you I love you, but how much you prove that it's true.

I love you not only for what you are but for what I'm when I'm with you.

Nobody can make you smile for no reason. Except for the one who has a special space in your heart.

I didn't plan it, but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. 

Do the math: You+Me= ♥ 

I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, I just want to talk to you. 

Everyone has addiction, Mine happens to be you. 

Meeting you was not the first day of the rest of my life, it was the first day of the best of my life.

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to, look at someone and smile for no reason. 

The good things in life are better with you.

Everyone says you fall in love once, but that's not true because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

You wanna know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again.

Every moment I spend with you is like a beautiful dream come true.

There is no remedy for love but to love more. 

You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day.

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.

Love is not something you find. Love is something that finds you.

I still get butterflies even though I have seen you a hundred times.

You don't love someone for their looks, their clothes or for their fantasy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

Love is composed of a single inhabiting two bodies.

Love is a serious mental disease.

It's amazing how someone walks into your life and you can't remember how you lived without them.

A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Forget the risk and take the fall. If it's what you want then its worth it all.

Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.

You make me happy in a way no one else can.

Post a Comment

0 Comments